Business owners are often overwhelmed when it comes to hiring new employees. Whether you have one, two, ten or twenty positions to fill, you will still have the daunting responsibility of sourcing qualified candidates who are the right “fit” and will ultimately be valuable assets to your organization. The recruitment process is often lengthy and time consuming, and as a business owner, you likely don’t have much spare time, but may not be ready to hire a full time HR Manager or Recruiter at this point.
With traditional employment agencies and recruiters, you could easily spend thousands of dollars on hiring for a single position. So what are your options? Optimum HR Solutions has been designed and structured to provide many benefits including the opportunity to engage with one of our Recruiters which will save time and money for your firm.
Our Recruiters will:
- Analyze the requirements of a job
- Create accurate job descriptions to attract employees to the position
- Play an active role in social media
- Online job postings
- Screening resumes
- Pre-screening telephone interviews
- Scheduling and actively participating in interviews
- Conducting reference checks
- Integrating the new employee to the organization
- Making sure every stage meets legislation requirements